On our site we may collect any or all of the following data with your permission:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Portions of credit card information (Payments are processed by a trusted third-party vendor, PayPal.com, which means we do not keep your information on our servers.).
- Contact Form entries
- Record of Purchases
- Comments, ratings, and reviews
- web site URLs
Information is collected from you when you place an order in our store or sign up for the e-mail list (powered by MailChimp.com).
The information collected from you is used to process transactions and to send periodic emails from Supernatural Truth Productions, LLC.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate and do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We implement security measures when a user:
- places an order.
- enters, submits, or accesses their information.
- signs up for the e-mail list.
We use a payment gateway provider.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits,
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services, such as Google Analytics, that track this information on our behalf.
Disabling cookies should not affect the users experience. If you experience any problems, please contact us via e-mail.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enabled Google Adwords on our site. While it is not our intention to do so in the future, we reserve the right to begin using Google Adwords at any time. Customers on our email list will be notified by e-mail if this occurs.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account
How does our site handle “Do Not Track” signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email as soon as we are made aware
- We will notify the users via in site notification as soon as we are made aware
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address with your permission:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
P.O. Box 700185